Wednesday 6 March 2013

Probably the most charming lady :)



Actually I wanted to post about this video and this woman already a week ago, but unfortunately I didn’t have time. Actually I neither have time now, because I really should be studying the world wars and stuff. Anyway, it’s again a video from the Ellen show, which represents a woman that turned a 105 years! Can you imagine? That’s so so crazy and amazing! The absolute greatest thing is that she passed the driving test, which makes her probably the oldest living driver in the world!
Everybody is now wondering: How the heck did she manage to get this old? Well, clearly this is a question where everybody expects like a recipe for living a long live, but in fact it’s really simple:always be happy, if possible have a happy marriage, always think positive and don’t let you bring down by things you simply cannot change  :) sounds so easy!
I always adore these kinds of people that have a strong character, a heart of gold and manage to live a happy live. Naturally I’m trying to achieve all of the things mentioned as well, but somehow there are always things, that have the ability to bring me down and bother me, doesn’t matter how small and unimportant they actually are. Maybe I’m just too young to understand how to stay strong in every situation, well, hopefully I’ll find out when I’m old but for now I simply don’t get it haha!
Another thing to mention is Edythe Kirchmaier's birthday wish, namely to get 105.000 people liking the charity Direct Relief, whose mission is:
Direct-relief-mission2 

Here's the link to it if you want to support her and the charity in general :)

http://www.facebook.com/directrelief 

 

In general, I would totally love and appreciate it to live a life as happy as this old lady. Looking back at an age of 105 years and don't regret anything I have done in my life. Yeah, that's probably my lifelong task and challenge! And maybe I'm going to be the next oldest living driver or astronaut or something haha we'll see :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment