Wednesday 6 March 2013

I found you tube and you tube found me..

Just in case you didn't get the point, with the heading I mean YouTube, clearly. And well, unfortunately I found this tube, because it keeps me from doing important things, stupid tube. But at least I have always something to blog about. Yay!
First of all, I want to introduce you to my YouTube addiction. Besides being in love with music in general, I have a weakness for cover videos since about 6 years now and as I really got into it I started watching talent shows as well, especially X Factor UK/USA/AUS and The Voice UK/USA, since the participants are way better than in Austria or Germany. I actually don't know why I'm totally in love with watching people sing and perform and despite the fact that I always get jealous of how good they are, I somehow enjoy it more than anything. From the audition on I bubble over with excitement and am curious about how far the contestants are able to make it and always feel myself getting angry when some of my favourites didn't get through to the next round, especially when it's a young contestant, like the fabulous Rachel Crow. This young lady should really be a legend and I hope someday she will be. As I'm probably the most indecisive person in the entire world and can't decide on which video I should embed here, I'll simply choose a random one. 



Anyone claiming she’d not be good is a liar! She is an impressive young singer and by the way, she was 13 years old at this time. 
Another sensational point about YouTube is that it is not only a form of entertainment; it can also be very helpful in everyday life. I actually took benefit from YouTube to teach myself how to play the piano, just by watching YouTube tutorials. I'm still not able to read music, but at least I can boast about playing some really challenging piano playing now. There you go.



Everybody was impressed by my skills playing the piano; I forgot how to play it though. I had a lack of time and therefore no time to practice, but I’d love to start practicing again. 
Anyway, I have to admit another addiction of mine. It’s called Ellen DeGeneres


She’s probably the most entertaining person on earth. Whenever I’m sad or just before getting frustrated, I visit her channel and watch her videos, because in every single video she makes me laugh. She’s as funny as sympathetic. Incredible. Take a look:



Well, a note to each and every one of you - be careful about your choice of photos you put on Facebook ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment