Wednesday 6 March 2013

Gotta travel on :)

Hello everyone :) So this is my first blog and post and I hope it will work out!
This post will give you a short insight of two countries that I've been to and absolutely love.

Malta is not only THE party isle, but has also a very interesting culture.
The first time I visited Malta was because I made a language holiday there for three weeks. Basically I was there to learn English, but in fact I learned like nothing. Everybody was talking this strange mix of Italian-German-French, what they called Maltese ;)
The second time I travelled to Malta was after I graduated high-school. In a group of five girls we spent there a great week. 


Next I want to mention the country I really felt comfortable in - the beautiful Greece. Unfortunately I've been there only once, but I will definitely travel there again. The most impressive experience was that everybody was excessively friendly – a quality that is nowadays rather rare.
One thing’s for sure, the gentleness of Greece will always remain in my head!


No comments:

Post a Comment