Wednesday 6 March 2013

ATTENTION - highly addictive!!

Ok, first of all I'm totally addicted to YouTube in general and since about 45 hours I'm permanently watching bloopers videos from programmes like 'How I Met Your Mother', 'Two and A Half Men', 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Friends'. Even though I didn't understand everything and therefore didn't get all of the points that were supposed to be funny, I literally laughed till I cried, haha. To give you a better insight of what I mean I embed here some of my favourites.

Friends



Notice how Courteney Cox pronounces Bar Mizwa ;)
I don't know what to do... or say.
Breaking Bad


It's a good thing we take this so serious.
How I Met Your Mother

You should really take time to watch the whole video, it's hilarious!



I really enjoy watching the outtakes, whether from a programme or movie. It demostrates that all actors and actresses are only people and in my opinion 'How I Met Your Mother' is the best example, because it really looks like they are friends in real life too.
Hope you enjoy it! And feel free to add some funny videos in the comment box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment