Monday 24 June 2013

My Holiday This Year!

As I’m a really good girl and go to Switzerland to work there for two months - again - it’s impossible to go on holiday this year. So I tried to arrange at least one day and was able to go to Nova Rock last Sunday. As going to festivals or to concerts in general are kind of my hobby, I was really happy about the opportunity to relax, dance and listen to life music at Nova Rock.

In addition, three of my favourite bands were playing that day, which made it even more worth driving to Burgenland for only one day.
The first band I went to see was Johnossi, which is a band from Sweden consisting of only three band members. I am listening to them for almost five years now and was really happy to see them, as I never had the opportunity to go a concert. I think they didn’t even have a concert in Austria before, because they are not that famous. So I was really anxious to know whether they are good or not, but I can tell you: they were AMAZING! They sounded like in studio and I totally enjoyed the concert and was sad when it came to the end of it.


Here’s a picture I made from the lead singer :)
I also embed a video I made of their most famous song from their new album “Gone Forever”.





The next act I went to see was Paramore! I was sooooo excited about seeing them because I actually had the opportunity to see them in Germany on the Southside Festival 2010, but unfortunately had a surgery and had to cancel it :( That’s why I was even more excited about seeing Haley Williams performing life. She was, as I expected her to be, fascinating. She interacted with the audience and was dancing wildly. I absolutely freaked out when they were playing “Ignorance”, as it’s my favourite song. In addition, they threw huge colourful balloons in the audience, which is something I have never seen before on a concert. It looked amazing! :)


Hasn't Haley got cool hair? :D it matches the balloons haha


Next were Biffy Clyro, who I never paid much attention to but actually were really great. I totally regret not have listened to songs by them before because I like to sing along and unfortunately wasn’t able to do so at this concert. 
Beneath is a video to their most famous song "Many of Horror".



And last but not least the most incredible band in the world, that is absolutely impossible to receive dislike – Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s 
KINGS OF LEON!
I haven’t been that excited recently, really, I was the happiest person on earth at the moment they walked out on stage. They played all my favourite songs, which are mainly older ones and I sang along to all of them! They played many of their newer songs as well, to which I didn't know the lyrics except to "Pyro" and "Black Down South". They even played an unreleased song, which was fantastic as well!

I was really glad that a friend of mine went with me to Nova for one day and gave me the best one-day-holiday I could imagine!

:) Here's a video to the song "Use Somebody".






Hope you enjoy my videos :)



No comments:

Post a Comment