Tuesday 16 April 2013

Help! How do I get a toned body till summer?


This is a question many people are asking themselves at the moment, because as sun finally seems to appear, many people want to get their body in shape again. Because of the fact that Christmas and Easter was being celebrated recently, and some people enjoyed it to the full, many are now complaining about their increase in weight.

So, even if I’m not that kind of person who gained weight over Christmas and Easter time, I don’t want to have an unshaped body for summer either. Therefore I explored the internet for some really good tips and workouts that will help my body to become toned.

This site is really helpful:  http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/2011/02/8-workout-moves-for-a-toned-body-in-two-weeks#slide=1

I think especially the stomach and the legs are the body part with which women have most problems with, but if you are motivated and want to reshape your body, these exercises look very promising and effective. I will absolutely try them out!



A really good and effective exercise is the so called „squat“


If you exercise it right, your whole lower part of your body will get trained, inclusive your muscles in the stomach area. If you want to train your biceps as well you can hold one or two dumbbells (that’s a strange word, isn’t it? haha) in your hands for extra effort.

For training your legs I found a good workout as well.


There are also some exercises for training your legs if you click on the link above, but these seem quite good to me. 

If your problem zone is your bottom, noooo problem: the “squat” exercise trains your bottom as well ;).
Toning your body is not just something you do for your appearance in summer, but it’s really healthy for your body as well. So even in October, when it starts to get colder again, you could at least do some of these exercises once or twice a week. Fitness is an essential factor that contributes to your health in general. When you are fit and have achieved a state of physical fitness in doing cardio training for example, you will live a happier life, at least that’s what I think and hope to experience myself.

Training and shaping your body doesn’t mean to go on a diet and start starving, it just means to eat healthier, which is in my opinion really really easy. For me it’s very easy, because I’ve always eaten healthy except the fact that I’m totally in love with chocolate, but I’m going to quit my relationship to it now, unfortunately :( haha.



I hope I could at least some of you motivate to do a bit of sports now and hopefully my exercise suggestions can help you :)

FITNESS FIRST.




No comments:

Post a Comment